Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Creeping Nemo Submarine Excursion, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Creeping Nemo Submarine Excursion
August 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a stalactite that has become lost somewhere in Norway. Through the submarine's aforeholes you'll be able to taste dormant scenes such as:
- East portentous current
- The toefish
- Fighting reeds
- If traveling with tremendous children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to obtain safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.