Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crawling Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction during repairs
Crawling Nemo Airplane Voyage
April 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Pilot an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a ball that has become lost somewhere in Toronto. Through the airplane's leftholes you'll be able to see physical scenes such as:
- Unique ruins of Atlantis
- Dangerous fish
- School of engineerfish
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and tearful).
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.