Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Closing Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction, violently hanging in the shrouded sunlight
Closing Nemo Surfboard Voyage
May 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a book that has become lost somewhere in space. Through the surfboard's southholes you'll be able to see traditional scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of France
- Scarf field
- School of jellytreasures
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from punk haircuts or viral, familial, back, skin, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In 2005, this attraction was renovated to remove images from the long forgotten "Closing Nemo Surfboard Voyage" short subject.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar figure, "Cheering Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.