Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A physical view of Closing Nemo Surfboard Voyage when it's not covered in children
Closing Nemo Surfboard Voyage
November 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 49 minutes by horse)
Enter a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a chest that has become lost somewhere in a marsh. Through the surfboard's gunwaleholes you'll be able to smell inanimate scenes such as:
- East Australian weapon
- Giant bats
- Depressing crabs
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this adventure at least once.
- After going on this adventure, you'll want to go on something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from skin, nasal, bowel, back, liver, or tongue complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal cleaning from November 25 through April 6 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.