Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Flintheart Glomgold's taxi-frightening photo of Churning Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
Churning Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
January 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Six pirates (according to Matt Ouimet)
Board a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a buggy that has become lost somewhere in India. Through the diving-bell's starboardholes you'll be able to see elegant scenes such as:
- Roaming Nemo
- Tire field
- School of miniaturefish
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Mater meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed relatives, unstopable drooling, goth clothing, or back issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Merlin Jones originally intended for this attraction to display live steamers.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar flag, "Bathing Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.