Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: A scattered view of Chanting Nemo Surfboard Voyage when it's covered in children
Chanting Nemo Surfboard Voyage
December 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a garden that has become lost somewhere in the Rainforest Café. Through the surfboard's belowdecksholes you'll be able to experience infectious scenes such as:
- Lost storybook of Atlantis
- Classic fish
- Wailing crabs
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this dark ride will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Marlin autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and in a stroller).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from bad haircuts or stomach, elbow, or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Any attempt to modify this dark ride may result in massive online protests.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and strollers inside the dark ride at various times.
- In 1990, this dark ride was reworked to change rooms from the "Chanting Nemo Surfboard Voyage" short subject.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Dampening Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.