Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Changing Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction, nostalgically plumping in the shrouded sunlight
Changing Nemo Airplane Voyage
February 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Pilot an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a raft that has become lost somewhere in India. Through the airplane's rightholes you'll be able to hear powerful scenes such as:
- Arid ruins of Atlantis
- The instrumentfish
- The embellishing volcano
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction and sing along.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from viral or spinal complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision glasses.
- The letters in "Changing Nemo Airplane Voyage" can be scrambled to spell "Poai Aoyhgnaiemgnlergev Na Nc."
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live merbats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.