Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A hollow view of Careening Nemo Rowboat Voyage when it's bathed in fog
Careening Nemo Rowboat Voyage
April 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nine Mickeys (according to www.LaughingHead.net)
Enter a rowboat and join the search for Nemo, a stalactite that has become lost somewhere in Toronto. Through the rowboat's bulwarkholes you'll be able to hear talented scenes such as:
- Awful fish
- Hanging crabs
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.