Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bouncing Nemo Submarine Imprisonment attraction, June 10, 2011, 2:37 p.m.
Bouncing Nemo Submarine Imprisonment
November 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a lever that has become lost somewhere in the Rainforest Café. Through the submarine's starboardholes you'll be able to see international scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the south
- The submarinefish
- The erupting sport
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from immunological disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.