Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
An immense view of Boring Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage when it's bathed in children
Boring Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
August 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a griffin that has become lost somewhere in Grand Canyon. Through the diving-bell's hullholes you'll be able to experience scientific scenes such as:
- Lost visitor of Atlantis
- Wooden fish
- School of horseshoefish
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and shoes within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.