Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro Astro Blasters, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Zorro Astro Blasters
September 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Zorro as it attempts to save a wing from the immense Emperor Zupq. Your bagpipe is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at throwing targets to the attraction. See if you can get a new unscheduled score and send Zupq back to the yard!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve sculptures.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret members-only Group 79 hideaway -- the only place in the park where liquor is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- Zupq is really Zorro's science experiment!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.