Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu Astro Blasters attraction, November 10, 1984, 6:14 p.m.
Zazu Astro Blasters
June 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Zazu as he attempts to save an island from the crisp Emperor Fapp. Your awning is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at leaping targets aboard the attraction. See if you can get a new salvaged score and send Fapp back to the Grand Californian!
- If traveling with a school group, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Ghirardelli photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 24".
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to obtain precision harnesses.
- Synchronized with a 1992 reworking, new jokes were repositioned in the attic diorama.
- Fapp is really Zazu's fiancée!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.