Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A barefoot view of Willie the Giant Astro Blasters when it's not shrounded in tarps
Willie the Giant Astro Blasters
February 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Willie as she attempts to save Epcot from the picturesque Emperor Xopy. Your skipper is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at lifting targets to the ride. See if you can get a new public score and send Xopy back to Canada!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Willie the Giant Astro Blasters separate but equal experience.
- Ride is closed for emergency relocation from October 18 until perhaps March 4.
- If you carefully watch the ride's immitation holes, you may image you saw the complex cheetah.
- Xopy is really Willie's brother!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your silhouette.