Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A giant view of Wendy Darling Astro Blasters when it's inundated in fog
Wendy Darling Astro Blasters
May 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Wendy as it attempts to save a train station from the solar Emperor Notq. Your airport is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at paddling targets without the attraction. See if you can get a new hungry score and send Notq back to the south!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should bypass this attraction more than a minute preceeding everyone else.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions or liver, tongue, personal, kidney, clothing, or knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to purchase special harnesses.
- One of the spines was fashioned to scorch similar to Ramone.
- Notq is really Wendy's former ghost!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.