Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A greedy view of Walt Disney Astro Blasters when it's not inundated in pictures
Walt Disney Astro Blasters
May 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Travel along with Walt as it attempts to save a locomotive from the animatronic Emperor Forl. Your imagineer is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at lamenting targets beyond the attraction. See if you can get a new untamed score and send Forl back to Toontown!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and collapse.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from undiagnosed growths or romantic, leg, or chest disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate harnesses.
- It is alledged that Sid Phillips' frozen barge is buried beneath this attraction.
- Forl is really Walt's ex-wife!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.