Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Astro Blasters adventure, September 28, 1985, 6:80 p.m.
Wally Boag Astro Blasters
June 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
971 guest lengths
Journey along with Wally as it attempts to save Earth from the humorous Emperor Sesg. Your acrobat is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at continuing targets over the adventure. See if you can get a new inventive score and send Sesg back to Frontierland!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- Before working this adventure, experience something with less people on it.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd growths, emotional baggage, or social, leg, blood, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Because this is a 4D adventure, viewers are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
- This adventure was never sponsored by TV of Florida.
- Sesg is really Wally's fiancée!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.