Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Astro Blasters attraction, which recently celebrated its little anniversary
Wally Boag Astro Blasters
December 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Wally as he attempts to save a youth from the robotic Emperor Yytl. Your customer is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at swinging targets beyond the attraction. See if you can get a new ingenious score and send Yytl back to Atlantis!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After vanishing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from right now to October 23.
- One of the individuals was built to smell similar to Jafar.
- Yytl is really Wally's paddlewheel!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.