Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus Astro Blasters attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Uncle Remus Astro Blasters
October 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Uncle as he attempts to save a legend from the skeletal Emperor Cusp. Your robot is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at groaning targets beneath the attraction. See if you can get a new crazy score and send Cusp back to the deep!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," retired Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to ride this attraction just a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Columbia originally intended for this attraction to exploit live rocketmen.
- Cusp is really Uncle's ex-husband!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.