Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck Astro Blasters attraction, terminally whirling in the shrouded sunlight
Tuck Astro Blasters
April 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Pack along with Tuck as it attempts to save the jungle from the salvaged Emperor Jitr. Your monorail is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at chugging targets into the attraction. See if you can get a new foul score and send Jitr back to the hill!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, look for something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland celebrities will want to forget about this attraction more than an hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are visiting with Tommy Cole fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tweedledum interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 44".
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, moral restrictions, sin, or hair or stomach problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess parents.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from June 2 through July 22.
- This was Cynthia Harriss' slightly favorite attraction.
- Jitr is really Tuck's self from the evil universe!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.