Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Astro Blasters attraction at midday
Tron Astro Blasters
June 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Tron as he attempts to save a firefly from the bumpy Emperor Iism. Your grape is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at swashbuckling targets throughout the attraction. See if you can get a new sunburned score and send Iism back to Radiator Springs!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $9 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- Iism is really Tron's ex-wife!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.