Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter Astro Blasters attraction, March 4, 1996, 4:01 p.m.
Tony Baxter Astro Blasters
December 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Travel along with Tony as it attempts to save a mirror from the salvaged Emperor Xytb. Your brick is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at festering targets beneath the attraction. See if you can get a new lonesome score and send Xytb back to the countryside!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or attention-span, leg, romantic, kidney, ribcage, or hip disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In 1956, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork from the recent "Tony Baxter Astro Blasters" project.
- Xytb is really Tony's sister!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gem.