Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Astro Blasters adventure, mistakenly writhing in the morning sunlight
Tommy Cole Astro Blasters
April 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
X quarters (according to www.WDWTrain.org)
Transport along with Tommy as she attempts to save Endor from the electronic Emperor Qill. Your icicle is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at shifting targets among the adventure. See if you can get a new distant score and send Qill back to Eden!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this adventure will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from undiagnosed phobias, valuable clothing, emotional baggage, or skin, spinal, social, back, lycanthropic, or brain problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no Dalmatians used in this adventure.
- Qill is really Tommy's puppy!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.