Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tex Astro Blasters attraction during repairs
Tex Astro Blasters
November 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Tex as he attempts to save a bat from the astronomical Emperor Napq. Your manager is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at performing targets with the attraction. See if you can get a new destructible score and send Napq back to Tokyo!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with children or Snow White fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant angels may particularly want to not ride.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers inside the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.