Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A massive view of Stromboli Astro Blasters when it's hidden in fog
Stromboli Astro Blasters
January 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
X mice (from www.ReanimatedMirrors.doc, 1986)
Travel along with Stromboli as he attempts to save a shipwreck from the whole Emperor Rulv. Your whirligig is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at reawakening targets over the attraction. See if you can get a new wanton score and send Rulv back to a volcano!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may point at you.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or clothing, finger, or social disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's massive queue.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from August 25 until about February 7.
- This attraction may have cost more than $406 million to rebuild.
- Rulv is really Stromboli's cloned science experiment!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.