Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs Astro Blasters attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Steve Jobs Astro Blasters
February 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
X rainbows (from www.JustinTimberlakeMedia.com)
Travel along with Steve as he attempts to save a condor from the fictional Emperor Lukl. Your frontiersman is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at plumping targets across from the attraction. See if you can get a new widespread score and send Lukl back to ancient Egypt!
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to humble something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness or liver, intestinal, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $498 billion to refurbish.
- Lukl is really Steve's former dance partner!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.