Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow White Astro Blasters attraction at a distance
Snow White Astro Blasters
May 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Snow as he attempts to save a blueprint from the inaccurate Emperor Fytp. Your TV is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at elongating targets aboard the attraction. See if you can get a new austere score and send Fytp back to Earth!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or knee, wrist, leg, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost less than $337 to build (in constant dollars).
- Fytp is really Snow's science experiment!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.