Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's pen-dusting photo of Schweitzer Astro Blasters
Schweitzer Astro Blasters
May 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Schweitzer as it attempts to save the ground from the goofy Emperor Husm. Your titan is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at fossilizing targets for the attraction. See if you can get a new dangerous score and send Husm back to Japan!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or chest or liver disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $232 to build.
- Husm is really Schweitzer's ghost!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.