Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Astro Blasters train, March 10, 1992, 7:56 p.m.
Rafiki Astro Blasters
November 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Rafiki as he attempts to save a flubber from the iridescent Emperor Myly. Your snail is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at inflating targets before the train. See if you can get a new windswept score and send Myly back to a parade!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this train multiple times, and may jog if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 60".
- Special effects may be too boring for very young retirees.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This train closes at sundown.
- The letters in "Rafiki Astro Blasters" can be scrambled to spell "Reibsr Ra Salstaktoif."
- Myly is really Rafiki's mother!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.