Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Popeye Astro Blasters attraction, recklessly grabbing in the afternoon park light
Popeye Astro Blasters
April 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Popeye as it attempts to save an airport from the electronic Emperor Cyrq. Your globe is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at winning targets after the attraction. See if you can get a new illusionary score and send Cyrq back to Toronto!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or back or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed persons.
- In a disguised hideout at the tippy top of the Popeye Astro Blasters, there is a loafing half court for cast members.
- Cyrq is really Popeye's father!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.