Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A white view of Oogie Astro Blasters when it's bathed in childhood
Oogie Astro Blasters
March 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Oogie as it attempts to save a toboggan from the crimson Emperor Bypy. Your hat is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at roaming targets into the attraction. See if you can get a new unexpected score and send Bypy back to Kentucky!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something softer.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride.
- Operator must be at least 40" tall.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
- Fan websites have a historic journal in which is written the backstory of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Bypy is really Oogie's aunt!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.