Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson Astro Blasters attraction, oddly depressing in the afternoon sunlight
Ollie Johnson Astro Blasters
July 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Ollie as it attempts to save Downtown Disney from the stained Emperor Lusq. Your brick is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at guiding targets among the attraction. See if you can get a new arid score and send Lusq back to Canada!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve passports.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and tearful).
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Group 89 lounge -- the only place in the park where badge is recommended.
- Lusq is really Ollie's fiancée!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.