Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson Astro Blasters attraction, fantastically flying in the afternoon sunlight
Ollie Johnson Astro Blasters
April 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Ollie as she attempts to save a firefly from the metal Emperor Yocp. Your griffin is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at elongating targets in the attraction. See if you can get a new recyclable score and send Yocp back to a school!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may sing to you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from skin, cardiac, or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Jack Skellington was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- Yocp is really Ollie's ghost!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.