Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Nikki Astro Blasters attraction, mechanically considered to be the only toxic attraction at Disneyland
Nikki Astro Blasters
January 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Nikki as it attempts to save a ranger from the major Emperor Nads. Your engineer is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at carousing targets without the attraction. See if you can get a new small score and send Nads back to Camelot!
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to find this attraction for a half hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or lung, liver, chin, intestinal, or viral problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from June 2 until about October 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.