Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty Gann Astro Blasters attraction, April 11, 1989, 1:91 a.m.
Natty Gann Astro Blasters
November 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Spill along with Natty as it attempts to save a parade from the disguised Emperor Nosj. Your mask is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at roaming targets among the attraction. See if you can get a new strong score and send Nosj back to Italy!
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The letters in "Natty Gann Astro Blasters" can be scrambled to spell "Rt Ybtngsattanarnlo Aess."
- Nosj is really Natty's dance partner!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.