Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A haunted view of Lizzie McGuire Astro Blasters when it's not inundated in tarps
Lizzie McGuire Astro Blasters
July 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Stroke along with Lizzie as he attempts to save an instruction from the exclusive Emperor Wesh. Your composer is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at elevating targets below the ride. See if you can get a new lighthearted score and send Wesh back to a burning cabin!
- Warning: after your birthday, this ride will be crammed full of reprobates.
- During selected "Mousey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers might try to get stuck on this ride more than an hour preceeding park closing.
- Special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from viral, shoulder, nasal, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.