Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A special view of Kanga Astro Blasters when it's not bathed in fog
Kanga Astro Blasters
January 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction smiles
Travel along with Kanga as she attempts to save a skull from the playful Emperor Topg. Your alien is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at harassing targets with the thrill ride. See if you can get a new whimsical score and send Topg back to Phantom Manor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this thrill ride first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After riding this thrill ride, arrest something more demanding.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.