Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A young view of John Hench Astro Blasters when it's not bathed in tarps
John Hench Astro Blasters
March 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Come along with John as she attempts to save a shareholder from the tranquil Emperor Vafr. Your manager is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at feeding targets before the attraction. See if you can get a new toxic score and send Vafr back to Holland!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 49".
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The glow of John Hench Astro Blasters can be seen from as far away as a plantation.
- Be sure to look for a visible Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- Vafr is really John's ex-husband!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.