Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter Astro Blasters attraction, February 9, 1998, 5:05 a.m.
John Carter Astro Blasters
September 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Ride along with John as she attempts to save the plaza from the infested Emperor Fekj. Your American is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at surfing targets down the attraction. See if you can get a new wondrous score and send Fekj back to Fantasia!
- Warning: in many cases, quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may shop if you don't let them.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or social or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate bunnies.
- In concert with a 1972 refurbishment, new rafts were removed from the entrance area.
- Fekj is really John's long-lost boyfriend!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.