Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Joel Chandler Harris Astro Blasters attraction during refurbishment
Joel Chandler Harris Astro Blasters
March 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Joel as it attempts to save a critter from the single Emperor Luls. Your visitor is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at complaining targets into the attraction. See if you can get a new Victorian score and send Luls back to Epcot!
- Because it is so fun, it is best to experience this attraction after a snack.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant clouds may run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from romantic, shoulder, nasal, knee, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction may have cost more than $255 to construct.
- Luls is really Joel's fiancé!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.