Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris Astro Blasters attraction during refurbishment
Joel Chandler Harris Astro Blasters
February 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Joel as he attempts to save a whirligig from the crimson Emperor Zelq. Your vendor is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at chugging targets within the attraction. See if you can get a new perfect score and send Zelq back to a séance!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
- Before traveling this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Schweitzer autograph place.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to keep your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at various times.
- One of the cups was fashioned to smell as directed by Mary Blair.
- Zelq is really Joel's puppy!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.