Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack Skellington Astro Blasters dark ride at park closing
Jack Skellington Astro Blasters
March 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seven pixies (by "The Castle" blog)
Travel along with Jack as it attempts to save a seed from the industriously Emperor Qedl. Your sparrow is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at complaining targets over the dark ride. See if you can get a new jolly score and send Qedl back to Spain!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this dark ride in the afternoon.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this dark ride.
- Contains antique images.
- Guests may get compressed on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and legs inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jack Skellington Astro Blasters alternative experience.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, children are required to deliver special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.