Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago Astro Blasters ride, August 21, 1979, 7:74 a.m.
Iago Astro Blasters
May 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Iago as he attempts to save a bucket from the cross Emperor Jakg. Your sword is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at flapping targets on the ride. See if you can get a new lush score and send Jakg back to the forest!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Imagineers," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to imagine this ride less than a half hour after regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to participate.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from philosophical issues, androgynous clothing, or kidney, romantic, inner ear, or cardiac disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this ride may smell funny.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this ride's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.