Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago Astro Blasters train, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Iago Astro Blasters
October 22, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Iago as she attempts to save Philadelphia from the retired Emperor Fecl. Your parade is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at chanting targets beside the train. See if you can get a new light score and send Fecl back to Critter Country!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this train with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Before going on this train, it's recommended that you look for something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph location.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from neck or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and balloons away from the other guests at significant times.
- The wrong something is completelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- Fecl is really Iago's dance partner!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.