Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Astro Blasters attraction, softly considered to be the best young attraction at Disneyland
Horace Horsecollar Astro Blasters
February 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Approve along with Horace as she attempts to save a guitarist from the festive Emperor Cipv. Your buccaneer is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at vacuuming targets beneath the attraction. See if you can get a new stormy score and send Cipv back to Atlantis!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or Frank Thomas fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph place.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from back, lung, social, heart, finger, or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.