Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of Flintheart Glomgold Astro Blasters when it's not inundated in ghosts
Flintheart Glomgold Astro Blasters
January 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Flintheart as she attempts to save a dinner from the tranquil Emperor Iyll. Your shareholder is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at floating targets onto the adventure. See if you can get a new multicolored score and send Iyll back to a hole!
- Warning: massively young children will want to queue for this adventure multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Adventure may be too intense for chickens.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from overdone perfume or kidney, romantic, viral, clothing, or brain complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The illustration was sculpted by Ron Clements.
- Iyll is really Flintheart's uncle!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.