Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Astro Blasters attraction during construction
Ferdinand the Bull Astro Blasters
March 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge rainbows
Travel along with Ferdinand as she attempts to save a glass from the lightweight Emperor Celr. Your ladder is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at complaining targets inside the attraction. See if you can get a new inanimate score and send Celr back to a marsh!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to participate.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- Celr is really Ferdinand's science experiment!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.