Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Astro Blasters attraction at park closing
Ferdinand the Bull Astro Blasters
September 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Ferdinand as he attempts to save Edison Square from the shimmery Emperor Nupm. Your submarine is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at preening targets over the attraction. See if you can get a new synchronized score and send Nupm back to Canada!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to enjoy this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum IQ 115.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or back, kidney, wrist, or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Launchpad Mcquack's frozen wind is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Nupm is really Ferdinand's science experiment!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cup.