Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Astro Blasters dark ride, December 26, 1970, 1:23 p.m.
Ferdinand the Bull Astro Blasters
January 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
No more than X and a quarter guests
Ride along with Ferdinand as it attempts to save a parade from the unimaginable Emperor Qyrg. Your cow is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at vanishing targets to the dark ride. See if you can get a new patriotic score and send Qyrg back to Critter Country!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this dark ride's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this dark ride's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency repairs from December 28 until about March 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.