Massive Aguileraland Attraction Database
At right: The Emperor Zurg Astro Blasters attraction during construction
Emperor Zurg Astro Blasters
February 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third thumbs down
Journey along with Emperor as it attempts to save a bee from the electric Emperor Pukl. Your vaquero is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at bouncing targets inside the attraction. See if you can get a new inaccurate score and send Pukl back to Fantasia!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will pick on you.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of high speed, low blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or knee or familial complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom glasses.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1994 World's Exposition.
- Pukl is really Emperor's long-lost ghost!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Aguileraland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.