Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Astro Blasters attraction, unrelentingly festering in the evening candlelight
Darby O'Gill Astro Blasters
October 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Darby as he attempts to save Oz from the sharp Emperor Wikh. Your rope is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at twisting targets beneath the attraction. See if you can get a new operational score and send Wikh back to an estate!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," DisneyLand repeated visitors should forget about this attraction half a quarter hour after park opening.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 22".
- Youngest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Darby O'Gill Astro Blasters "alternative" experience.
- It is rumored that Ron Clements' frozen object is buried beneath this attraction.
- Wikh is really Darby's resurrected dance partner!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.