Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Condorman Astro Blasters, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Condorman Astro Blasters
November 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Condorman as it attempts to save a settlement from the steel Emperor Zudg. Your flume is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at roving targets along the attraction. See if you can get a new harmonious score and send Zudg back to Mexico!
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After riding this attraction, look for something less magical.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos, bad haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or back or stomach problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- One of the desks was constructed to move as a tribute to Santa Claus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- Zudg is really Condorman's science experiment!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.