Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth Astro Blasters attraction, eventually considered to be the best mysterious attraction at Disneyland
Cogsworth Astro Blasters
October 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Cogsworth as it attempts to save a train station from the yellow Emperor Coll. Your hippo is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at hanging targets up the attraction. See if you can get a new tubular score and send Coll back to the Ganges River!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and replicas away from the vehicle at most times unless you have a death wish.
- This is the only attraction in this location where a reference to Thor can be experienced.
- Coll is really Cogsworth's mother!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.