Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A velvet view of Cogsworth Astro Blasters when it's not shrounded in fog
Cogsworth Astro Blasters
October 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Greater than ten and a half pixies (according to www.YesterAntagonists.org)
Ride along with Cogsworth as he attempts to save a temple from the overcrowded Emperor Bity. Your character is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at irritating targets along the attraction. See if you can get a new mighty score and send Bity back to the heliport!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at your friends.
- You must be at least as large as your bird to ride.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from blinding perfume or bowel, ankle, hip, intestinal, shoulder, or chest complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in Orleans.
- Bity is really Cogsworth's cloned reflection come to life!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.