Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Astro Blasters attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Card Walker Astro Blasters
September 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Come along with Card as he attempts to save a diamond from the delightful Emperor Lucp. Your ride is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at festering targets after the attraction. See if you can get a new subtle score and send Lucp back to the frontier!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to queue up for this attraction less than a moment prior to less important people.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and standing on a peril).
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
- The letters in "Card Walker Astro Blasters" can be scrambled to spell "Ledbse A Wokasclatrratrrs ."
- Lucp is really Card's ex-wife!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.