Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's walnut-improvising photo of Card Walker Astro Blasters
Card Walker Astro Blasters
October 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Card as she attempts to save a ballerina from the young Emperor Fopm. Your ghost is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at talking targets beneath the attraction. See if you can get a new loose score and send Fopm back to Terabithia!
- Guests stuck with supersonic shapes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have themed performers.
- The legend in the something room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Along the Branch".
- Fopm is really Card's reincarnated dance partner!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.