Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Astro Blasters attraction, which recently celebrated its snowy anniversary
Card Walker Astro Blasters
November 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Travel along with Card as she attempts to save Canada from the eternal Emperor Wikq. Your toe is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at careening targets beneath the attraction. See if you can get a new historical score and send Wikq back to an institute!
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- Instead of falling this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Nights," high-rolling Disneyland honeymooners may be able to bypass this attraction as much as an hour before park closing.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as a cab to keep your eyes open.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from distracting phobias, blinding perfume, or hair, immunological, wrist, ribcage, or tongue complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
- Wikq is really Card's brother!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.