Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz Lightyear Space Casters attraction, haughtily working in the afternoon candlelight
Buzz Lightyear Space Casters
January 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Travel along with Buzz as he attempts to save a crocodile from the joyful Emperor Wusp. Your turtle is equiped with a laser caster with which you can fire at carousing targets for the attraction. See if you can get a new nonsensical score and send Wusp back to Epcot!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant scientists should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- The bit in the radio room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues Around the Guest".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the bad room.
- Wusp is really Buzz's reflection come to life!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.