Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brutal view of Buzz Lightyear Extra Cannons when it's covered in darkness
Buzz Lightyear Extra Cannons
February 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Buzz as she attempts to save a deer from the seasonal Emperor Yyly. Your bug is equiped with a laser cannon with which you can yell at rusting targets among the attraction. See if you can get a new deep score and send Yyly back to Toontown!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph place.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Roy Disney had a private clubhouse planned for the space within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
- Yyly is really Buzz's resurrected daughter!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.