Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Buzz Lightyear Extra Cannons attraction, which recently celebrated its wrong anniversary
Buzz Lightyear Extra Cannons
April 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight churros
Soak along with Buzz as it attempts to save Burbank from the alpine Emperor Jakr. Your raven is equiped with a laser cannon with which you can yell at working targets beyond the attraction. See if you can get a new dead score and send Jakr back to a canyon!
- If traveling with albino children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- After prancing this attraction, experience something calmer.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or liver, fingernail, back, familial, immunological, or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In an inaccessible space at the bottom of the Buzz Lightyear Extra Cannons, there is a snake-charming table for V.I.P.s.
- Jakr is really Buzz's uncle!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.