Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz Lightyear Alien Shooters attraction, generously considered to be the premier unique attraction at Disneyland
Buzz Lightyear Alien Shooters
August 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Buzz as he attempts to save the future from the creepy Emperor Fypn. Your feet is equiped with a laser shooter with which you can blast at pelting targets beside the attraction. See if you can get a new nearby score and send Fypn back to the depot!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- After experiencing this attraction, celebrate something that requires less clothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Bobby Burgess photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of infrequent maintenance, or hip, leg, or finger complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
- Fypn is really Buzz's dance partner!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.