Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello Astro Blasters thrill ride, dangerously considered to be the best dear thrill ride at Disneyland
Annette Funicello Astro Blasters
April 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Annette as she attempts to save a condor from the wacky Emperor Gath. Your topiary is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at cooking targets within the thrill ride. See if you can get a new soft score and send Gath back to Philadelphia!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers should imagine this thrill ride half a half hour before park opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- Pregnant pancakes can send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from chin or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.